As culture and businesses continue to evolve, innovators, business owners, and entrepreneurs must learn and explore new business strategies, models, and processes. With an extremely competitive and diverse market, an online Master’s of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree is one of the best pathways for staying ahead in business with the convenience and flexibility of advancing your careers regardless of where you reside.
It is an online program that provides distance learners with a set of career skills and expertise for applying in a diverse range of business and employment settings. The program helps graduates to become more proficient in adapting to the evolving and competitive job market.
For the aspiring entrepreneur, the online Master’s of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree is the ideal accolade to add to your resume. In addition, if you desire a leadership or management position, in almost any industry, this degree program sets the tone for sharpening your existing skills and adding new ones!
Entrepreneurship… A Great Idea
Since entrepreneurship and technology go hand in hand together in the modern business world, more and more schools offer graduate programs in a related study. With numerous online and business schools available, students must narrow down their choices to find the appropriate degree aligned with their personal and professional aspirations.
As an overview, we list the best online Master’s of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology for students to choose from. We also include all the essential information to help you get oriented to the program.
With a Master’s degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree tucked in your belt, you become fully equipped for careers in the many facets of this discipline. Whether as a professional in the corporate setting or in the self-employment career track, you will be expected to possess the competency for success!
The first step, should you opt for this master’s degree, is to find the most reputable higher education institution offering this program!
The online Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology graduate schools on our list are most excellent at what they do: focus on skills development and expose you to the ins and outs of innovative business management or ownership with technology as your fail-proof tool.
The facts and figures pertaining to each online degree program, including the program curriculum delivered in a condensed format, are taken into account. All of them share these features:
- Outstanding online or hybrid learning arrangement to emphasize flexible scheduling and convenience for student-professionals,
- Rigorous program coursework, at par with brick-and-mortar online Master’s of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology education,
- Industry professionals as online instructors,
- Impressive program retention and graduation rates,
- Strong student and career services and alumni network,
- Full accreditation from academic agencies, prominence in the Master’s community, and consistency in relevant school or program rankings, all of which clearly indicate university or program excellence.
Best Online Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology Grad Schools
University of Georgia
: Athens, Georgia 30602
: 844 842 3294
Online Master of Business and Technology
Opened in 1785, the University of Georgia was where public higher education started. It is a comprehensive sea and land grant institution consisting of 17 colleges and schools, including the Terry College of Business. UGA is one of the biggest public universities to require all undergraduates to participate in practical learning experiences.
- UGA’s online Master of Business and Technology program is designed to strengthen students’ I.T. skillset and combine it with leadership and project management expertise.
- The 100% online program features self-paced and scheduled coursework, allowing students to earn their Master’s degree in two years.
- Each cohort starts in the fall semester and continues for five semesters, with students completing six to seven credit hours per semester.
- The 30-credit hour online Master of Business and Technology program’s enrollment requirements include an online application, short essay, resume, GRE/GMAT scores, statement of purpose, three letters of recommendation, and official transcripts.
- Although not mandatory during enrollment, students must complete the Introductory Course In Java before starting the program.
Standout Features of the University of Georgia’s Online Master of Business and Technology Program:
UGA’s online Master of Business and Technology is offered through the Terry College of Business that earned accreditation from the Association To Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, a prestigious recognition granted to less than 5% of 13,000 business programs worldwide.
The online program is ranked 4th in the country among the best online graduate business programs by the U.S. News & World Report.
The University of Georgia’s library is recognized as one of the country’s best research libraries. With 5.27 million resources and volumes, UGA is also considered one of the country’s largest map collections. The university is also home to Georgia’s State Museum of Natural History, State Museum of Art, and State Botanical Garden.
: 1801 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
: 215 204 7000
Online Master of Science in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
In 1884, Temple University was formally established as a night school by Russell Conwell. Today, the university has transformed into a global powerhouse in advanced learning and higher education. The university is one of the top-tier research institutions with approximately 40,000 traditional and non-traditional students.
Temple University is Philadelphia’s largest university, making it one of the country’s largest educators in the combined disciplines of podiatry, pharmacy, medicine, law, and dentistry.
- Temple’s online Master of Science in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship program is offered through the Fox School of Business.
- A part-time and full-time learning format is available for students, with one-year completion for full-time learning or within 24 months on a part-time basis.
- The coursework will prepare students to pursue the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and the New Product Development Professional certification exam.
- The online 30-credit hour offers four concentrations: Non-Concentration, Technology and Innovation Management, Innovative Strategy, and Entrepreneurship.
- On-site externships/internships serve as a culminating experience of the Online IME MS degree.
Standout Features of Temple University’s Online Master of Science in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship Program:
Students pursuing an online Master of Science in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship program can participate in a diverse range of internship programs through Temple’s school partner organizations. They can also take advantage of the many career services offered at the university, including the Bloomberg Experiential Learning Center.
Through Bloomberg Terminal at Fox, students gain essential analytics, news, and data to have a comprehensive understanding of more than 130 industries.
In 2015, Temple University garnered the R1 Carnegie Classification of Higher Education Institutions, making Temple one of the country’s most active research institutions. The university also celebrated numerous milestones, including a Goldwater scholar, a Rhodes scholar, and Temple’s brightest and biggest graduating class.
: 501 E. High Street, Oxford, OH 45056
: 513 529 1809
Online Master’s In Entrepreneurship and Emerging Technology
Miami University was established in 1809. It is one of the Top 50 national public universities ranked by the U.S. News & World Report. As part of the prestigious Public Ivy, the university offers Ivy League-quality education at a public school tuition rate with an excellent return on investment. With a student community of almost 19,000, Miami University integrates a diverse range of reputable academic programs.
- Miami’s 30-credit hour online Master’s In Entrepreneurship and Emerging Technology program can be earned in as few as ten months.
- Students must submit a 4-year bachelor’s degree, undergraduate transcripts, and two letters of recommendation to enroll.
- GMAT/GRE is not required for enrollment.
- Students can pursue one out of three 2-credit boot camps as part of the Community course. They can choose either the Tech Startup Bootcamp, Startup Development Bootcamp, or Startup Design Bootcamp.
- The 9-credit Connection courses will cover the culminating experience of students, consisting of a 6-credit hour Internship/Externship and a 3-credit hour Graduate Research Project.
Standout Features of Miami University’s Online Master’s In Entrepreneurship and Emerging Technology Program:
Miami University’s online Master’s In Entrepreneurship and Emerging Technology program is the only program of its kind in Miami. Through the online MEET program, students will gain expertise and develop proficiencies in technological innovation and business processes.
As part of MEET’s experiential learning program, students will participate in an on-ground boot camp in Silicon Valley.
Miami University is ranked #1 among the public universities in Ohio and #49 around the U.S. for Return on Investment by Payscale.com. The university adds $2.3B every year to Ohio’s economy regarding sustainability and public service.
University of San Diego
: 5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA 92110
: 619 568 5722
Online Master of Science In Innovation, Technology & Entrepreneurship
Founded in 1949, the University of San Diego started with two gender-specific colleges: the all-male San Diego University and the San Diego College for Women. In 1972, the two schools merged into the University of San Diego. It is a regionally accredited Roman Catholic university by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges dedicated to change, social innovation, and intellectual exploration.
- The online MITE program at the University of San Diego is a 33-unit project-based program completed within 20 months.
- The program has a best of both worlds feature when it comes to its integrated curriculum developed by USD’s Shiley-Marcos School of Engineering and School of Business.
- The 33-credit online MITE program consists of 15 units of technical courses, 15 units of leadership, entrepreneurship, business courses, and three units of a capstone experience.
- Distance learners will complete two courses per semester, specializing in one 7-week course at a time.
- GRE/GMAT scores aren’t required for enrollment into the online MITE program.
Standout Features of the University of San Diego’s Online Master of Science In Innovation, Technology & Entrepreneurship Program:
The online Master of Science (MS) in Innovation, Technology & Entrepreneurship program at USD is the only master’s program in the U.S. whose degree is jointly granted by the Schools of Business and Engineering. The curriculum of the online MITE program is designed to provide cross-functional leadership training and development.
The Carnegie Foundation recognizes the University of San Diego as a Community Engagement Institution. It is also chosen as a designated Ashoka Changemaker Campus.
USD has a long list of accolades and recognitions from several school-ranking organizations and publications, including Business Week, The Princeton Review, and the U.S. News & World Report.
Salve Regina University
: 100 Ochre Point Avenue, Newport, Rhode Island 02840
: 401 847 6650
Online Master of Science In Innovation and Strategic Management
Salve Regina University is a Rhode Island-based Catholic, coeducational university founded by the Sisters of Mercy established by Catherine McAuley. In 1947, Salve offered its first class with an attendance of 58 students. Today, the university caters to 2,150 undergraduate and 621 graduate students across 60 undergraduate and graduate programs, 16 certificate programs, and 200 study abroad programs in 45 nations.
- Salve’s online Master of Science In Innovation and Strategic Management program is accredited by the International Assembly For Collegiate Business Education.
- Students can earn their online M.S. program within 18 to 24 months.
- The program accepts new students on a rolling admissions basis, with six start dates per year.
- Students must submit a completed graduate application, official transcripts, personal statement, two professional letters of recommendation, and resume to enroll. No application fee is required.
- Both non-business and business-related undergraduate degree students can enroll in the program.
Standout Features of Salve Regina University’s Online Master of Science In Innovation and Strategic Management Program:
Salve Regina University’s partnership with the American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (AICPCU) allows the university to accept all American Council on Education credit recommendations for the Institute of Internal Auditors and Charter Property Casualty Underwriter programs.
Through the AICPCU Partnership, the university must either accept a maximum of 12 graduate-level transfer credits from IIA/CPCU courses or waive up to six credits for those who already have the CPCU designation and a minimum of five years of professional experience.
Salve Regina University is home to the only collegiate arboretum in Rhode Island that features 100+ species and 1,200 trees. The university also offers internships, fieldwork, and hands-on learning experiences throughout Aquidneck Island’s living laboratory.
98% of graduates are working or pursuing advanced degrees within six months after graduation at Salve University.
: 360 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
: 617 373 2300
Online Master of Science In Innovation
Accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education, Northeastern University ranks among the Top 50 research universities in the U.S., and its D’Amore-McKim School of Business played a crucial role in this reputation. Northeastern redefined business studies, developing exceptional graduate and undergraduate programs focused on the modern workforce.
- The D’Amore-McKim School of Business has an online Master of Science in Innovation at Northeastern University.
- Thirty credits are required to receive the Master of Science in Innovation degree.
- The 100% online program can lead to an MBA degree, providing students with the opportunity to receive a 25% tuition discount and become qualified for the Double Husky Scholarship.
- Admission requirements include a personal statement, current resume, two letters of professional recommendation, official transcripts, and a permanent residency card (if applicable).
- Part-time students can complete their program within 20 months. Once completed, they can enroll in Northeastern’s Full-Time MBA programs.
Standout Features of Northeastern University’s Online Master of Science In Innovation Program:
Northeastern University offers a holistic Master of Science in Innovation program that trains and helps students with service and product development, building high-performance innovation teams, financing business growth, marketing strategies, and lean innovation.
The Association accredits the university’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business To Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
The D’Amore-McKim School of Business consistently receives recognition and top rankings from different publications and organizations, including Poets&Quants, The Princeton Review, Entrepreneur, and the U.S. News and World Report. 100% of graduate students in the full-time programs have completed at least one corporate residency program at a multinational company or startup.
Central Michigan University
: 802 Industrial Drive, Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
: 989 774 4371
Online Master of Entrepreneurial Ventures
Headquartered in Mount Pleasant, Central Michigan University is a nationally ranked university founded in 1892. Today, CMU has over 16,000 learners on its main campus and 8,000+ online students across 30+ locations in North America. The Higher Learning Commission accredits the university.
- CMU’s 36-credit-hour online Master of Entrepreneurial Ventures program consists of 100% course completion only.
- Enrollment into the program only requires a graduate application, official transcripts, application fee, and a statement of interest.
- Each course has an 8-week duration.
- Full-time students can accomplish two courses, allowing them to graduate within a year.
- Students pursuing a part-time online Master of Entrepreneurial Ventures program can complete their degree within 24 months.
Standout Features of Central Michigan University’s Online Master of Entrepreneurial Ventures Program:
Completing an online Master of Entrepreneurial Ventures program at CMU is made possible by the AACSB-accredited College of Business Administration. As an Online MEV student, you will have the opportunity to compete for $4,000 at the university’s New Venture Competition. It is a yearly competition that seeks unique and innovative student business ideas in various categories.
Central Michigan University is one of the 5% of universities in the U.S. that receive the highest two Carnegie research classifications. It offers approximately 300 undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and specialist programs, with a 21:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
The university also founded the country’s 137th College of Medicine to address a growing primary care physician shortage in Michigan.
Western Carolina University
: 1 University Dr., Cullowhee, NC 28723
: 828 227 7211
Online Master of Entrepreneurship In Innovation Leadership and Entrepreneurship
Western Carolina University is considered the University of North Carolina system’s westernmost institution. It draws students from all around the globe to discover the state’s vast natural diversity. Established as a teaching college in 1889, WCU offers comprehensive academic opportunities to 12,000+ undergraduate and graduate students.
- The College of Business at WCU runs an online Master of Entrepreneurship program in Innovation Leadership and Entrepreneurship.
- The 30-credit hour AACSB-accredited program can be completed within 18 months of full-time study.
- Students must complete 21-credit hour core required courses and 9-credit hour concentration courses to earn their degree.
- WCU’s program offers two concentrations, namely Innovation Leadership and Entrepreneurship.
- No GRE requirement to enroll in the 100% online program at WCU.
Standout Features of Western Carolina University’s Online Master of Entrepreneurship In Innovation Leadership and Entrepreneurship Program:
WCU’s online Master of Entrepreneurship in Innovation Leadership and Entrepreneurship is one of the very few programs that the Association has accredited to an Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business. It provides students with the flexibility and convenience to strengthen their entrepreneurial proficiencies and expertise while balancing personal and professional commitments.
WCU remains steadfast in providing affordable, accessible, high-quality education for students pursuing a degree at the university. It complies with the standards and guidelines of the State of North Carolina’s N.C. Promise Tuition Plan.
Through NC Promise, the university reduces its tuition to $500 per fall and spring terms for N.C. residents and $2,500 for Non-NC residents.
: 3020 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
: 877 215 0009
Online Master’s In Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Drexel University is a comprehensive research university founded in 1891. It features a state-of-the-art experiential learning model that integrates academic rigor with one of the country’s prestigious cooperative education programs. The university is one of Philadelphia’s Top 10 private employers, making Drexel a significant factor for economic development in the state.
- The online Master’s In Entrepreneurship and Innovation program at Drexel features a four 10-week quarter per academic year learning format.
- Students must complete a 45-credit hour requirement, consisting of core courses, electives, and concentration courses.
- The program has three Entrepreneurial concentrations to choose from, namely New Venture Creation, Corporate Entrepreneurship, and Social Entrepreneurship.
- Although students can transfer 15 graduate-level credits, the online program only accepts an average of six credits due to its unique curriculum.
- Drexel’s online Master’s in Entrepreneurship and Innovation program is offered through the Charles D. Close School of Entrepreneurship.
Standout Features of Drexel University’s Online Master’s In Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program:
Pursuing an online Master’s In Entrepreneurship and Innovation program at Drexel offers holistic support for learning. Each student will have individualized support with the help of an assigned enrollment counselor and academic advisor. Distance learners will access Drexel’s award-winning W.W. Hagerty Library, Steinbright Career Center, and the Writing Center.
Drexel also offers a diverse range of Graduate Minors that can be complemented by any graduate program. The Baiada Institute for Entrepreneurship offers mentoring and resources for student entrepreneurs at Drexel.
Drexel University has numerous life-changing study abroad programs for all of its distance learners. As a top-ranked university, Drexel is known for its interdisciplinary approach to online education. The university consistently receives high ratings and accolades from companies and employers for its online certificate and degree programs.
Penn State World Campus
: 128 Outreach Building, University Park, PA 16802
: 814 865 3290
Online Master’s In Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Pennsylvania State University is a top-ranked research institution and is considered the only land-grant institution in Pennsylvania. Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, PennState is a nationally recognized university with the largest alumni network in the U.S.
- PennState’s online Master’s In Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship program is a highly customizable interdisciplinary program that requires 33 credits for completion.
- The program has four major components: a core curriculum, primary concentration, secondary concentration, and a final capstone course.
- Students can either pursue a Business Management Foundation or an Engineering Innovation Foundation to fulfill the primary concentration requirements.
- Students can choose one out of nine specialty areas for secondary concentration: Accounting, Business Analytics, Business Architecture, Business Sustainability Strategy, Management Consulting, Marketing Analytics, Negotiation and Influence, Strategic Leadership, and Supply Chain Management.
- PennState also offers an Optional Global Immersion Experience that students can integrate into their online CIENT program.
Standout Features of the Pennsylvania State University’s Online Master’s In Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program:
The Pennsylvania State University has a reputation for excellence, making it a top-tier research university. It is also home to the nationally recognized Invent Penn State technology commercialization and the Farrell Center for Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
PennState’s Smeal College of Business is one of the top 5% business schools worldwide acknowledged by the Association To Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
For more than a century, the Pennsylvania State University is one of the frontrunners in higher education and distance learning. PSU became a consistent school listing across a variety of publications and recognitions. The Chronicle of Higher Education also ranks it as the leading producer of Fulbright U.S. Scholars.
Job Options with an online Master’s of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology Degree
Completing an online Masters of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree provides graduates with the necessary proficiency and expertise to help existing businesses and startups. Having a deep understanding of modern organizational strategies, structures, and practices will help graduates thrive in upper management positions across a diverse range of business settings.
Graduates can also strengthen their credentials and knowledge through well-known industry certifications from prominent organizations like the Project Management Institute and the Small Business Research Institute. With a Master of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree, students can pursue some of the well-known professions after graduation:
Business Development Manager
Graduates with an online Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree are equipped with the skills and knowledge for pursuing roles with lucrative salaries in many corporations. They nurture brand loyalty, participate in networking events, analyze mergers, develop efficient vendor relationships, create new services and products, generate sales, evaluate market trends, and communicate with potential business partners.
Chief Innovation Officer
One of the most innovative roles in C-Suite is the Chief Innovation Officer. It’s a great match for online Master of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology graduates interested in developing new corporate changes to boost competitive advantages. These professionals report to the company’s CEO, make ideas into reality, create venture budgets, invest in profitable projects, manage seed funding, crowdsource innovative ideas, and explore current and future business boundaries.
According to Inc.com, more and more people are considering entrepreneurship a rewarding and attractive career venture. Entrepreneurs introduce new products and services, hire their staff, manage customer service, meet with potential investors, manage financial accounts, market their brand, develop short-term and long-term growth goals, patent their innovations, and set their pricing range.
Startups/small businesses with unstable foundations can ask the help of a startup consultant to help drive their business and suggest tips and strategies for boosting operational growth. They can either work as freelancers or within corporate companies to oversee profitability development, attract potential investors, train new staff, negotiate profitable contracts, set realistic goals, introduce project initiatives, and assess client problems and demands.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an online Master of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology?
An online Master of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology is offered either as a standalone program or as a concentration of a more specific program. It often has a diverse range of titles depending on the school’s degree offerings. In most cases, an online Master of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology is also known as Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Strategic Management, or Innovation, Technology & Entrepreneurship.
Regardless of the official program names, the curricula are similar or related to one another. The study will focus on developing and strengthening students’ expertise and skills to become entrepreneurial and innovative when pursuing diverse business settings. Students learn how the business processes work, from an idea to developing a startup to a full-enterprise organization.
An online Master’s of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology is a holistic degree, providing students with the option to earn a robust graduate-level study with convenience and flexibility through distance learning. They pursue their online program set at their own pace and schedule.
Students can pursue an accelerated learning format allowing them to graduate in less than a year or take their time and graduate within five years from the date of enrollment. Although schools differ from one another, many online programs have the same tuition rates as in-state tuition.
Graduates with an online Masters of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree can work in companies as consultants and analysts to help them thrive and expand their business. However, some of them can start their business venture and become their boss.
The online Master’s of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology is an excellent choice for innovative managers or leaders wanting to expand their companies or start a new business venture.
What is the job outlook for graduates with an online Master of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree?
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts the business and finance sectors to grow 7% from 2021 to 2031, indicating a faster than average growth than other occupations in the country. It is equivalent to adding more than 750,800 new career opportunities in the current market. In May 2021, the average yearly income for the business and financial profession was $76,570, which has higher than the average median wage for all occupations in the country.
With the figures indicated, it’s safe to say that now is an excellent time to pursue an online Master of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree. Management Analyst has a 11% career outlook for 2021 to 2031, resulting in approximately 101,900 job openings projected each year.
A benefit of pursuing an online Masters of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology is the opportunity to venture as a self-employed individual. According to Bplans, the most popular industries to start a business in the current market include the Tech Industry, Green Products and Services, Health and Medical, and Transportation.
Why is an online Master’s of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology relevant nowadays?
Innovation and technology play a key role in all aspects of modern societies as they significantly affect the economic growth of every country by creating more jobs and helping to lessen poverty. Many colleges and universities around the U.S. are introducing more comprehensive programs related to entrepreneurship and technology.
It’s also associated with the reality that the world has become more advanced and digitally connected; therefore, many companies and businesses must continually adapt and innovate to create more opportunities for both entrepreneurs and consumers.
Now that you’re already aware of the business trends in modern societies and diverse markets, you can conclude that an online Master of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology is one of the wisest academic investments you can pursue.
How much does an online Master of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree holder make?
Pursuing an affordable online Master of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology program is one of the wisest investments for your career and academic aspirations. Immediate returns aren’t always guaranteed in many startup ventures. As mentioned, the latest annual median wage for business and financial occupations is $76,570, which is higher than the overall average salary of $45,760 for other occupations combined, according to the Occupational Outlook Handbook. Management Analysts have an average median wage of $93,000.
According to the latest report of Salary.com, the average income for Business Development Senior Managers in the U.S. is $174,425, while Sales Managers in the country earn an average annual income of $152,243. More lucrative roles, such as Chief Executive Officers, have a median salary of $816,508.
On a smaller scale, the Small Business Financial Services Manager earns an average of $131,710 as of May 2021. Other 6-figure annual salaries for graduates with an Online Masters of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree include Technology Managers, I.T. Managers, E-Commerce Marketing Managers, and Product Managers, with median annual wages ranging between $77,371 to upwards of $138,992 or more.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit about you? Good… Then, you should consider earning an online Master’s of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree!
- An online Master’s of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree will teach you the skills needed to get that job promotion or start your own business.
- With many job possibilities available, the average salary in the field of business and finance is lucrative, with a faster than average positive job growth rate.
- What do you want to do with your online Master’s of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology degree? The sky’s the limit! Get started today!